Register as CPA(R) Member
Eligibility To Become CPA(R) Member
In accordance with article 58 of ICPAR Law no. 11/2008, a person applying to become a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountant, shall fulfill at least one of the following requirements:
1. Being a holder of a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) professional qualification issued by the Institute.
2. Being a holder of a professional qualification of a chartered accountant or certified public accountant issued by a body of professional accountants in another country which has full membership of IFAC.
Requirements For Registration
1. A duly filled registration application downloaded from the website
2. Application Letter addressed to the President of the Institute
3. Copies of Degree(s) and Transcripts both notified
4. A copy of professional qualification Certificate – (CPA, CA, ACCA, etc).
5. You must demonstrate at least 2 years of practical experience
6. Updated CV
7. A recommendation letter from a CPA-R or an employer
8. Attestation of not having been convicted by any court
9. A passport photo
10. Payment of building fees of Rwf.300,000
11. Membership Application fees of Rwf.150,000
The Payment of Building fees of Rwf.300,000 is paid to Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA) on account No: 2004161170000019 while the Payment of membership application fees of Rwf.150,000 is paid to Bank of Kigali (BK) on account No: 00040-00335616-29.